Prof. E. Leeder:
- In a sector such as Mechatronics where cooperation between many entities is necessary, clusters proved to be a suitable means of global competitiveness.
- Clusters enhance the strengths, create the core of certain competence, which is further developed and strengthened through collaboration of each of the cooperating enterprises. The cluster could not develop without this core competency. Therefore, there must be a certain professional competence to help subcontractors to be glad and willing to join with professional enthusiasm and work on enhancing and improving them further.
Companies joined in Klastr MECHATRONIKA:
- Companies engaged in research and development in Mechatronics
- Companies manufacturing “mechatronic” products
- Companies manufacturing components for “mechatronic” products
- Companies dealing with education and technical training in Mechatronics
- Companies specialising in consultancy and ITC services